Student Counselling Service
Many students struggle in their day-to-day world and need support and guidance to re-balance their life. We're here to provide you with professional Online and Telephone Student Counselling. We will assist you to work through your difficulties, as well as help you to think more clearly and develop the skills to cope. Together we will create balance.
Our caring and compassionate Counsellors provide Student Counselling for adjusting to University or College, overcoming depression, anxiety, grief, abuse or emotional issues. It could be that you require support to work through depression, anxiety, grief, stress, trauma, relationship problems, body image, sexuality or other issues. You can have Culturally sensitive therapy sessions too.
The benefits of Student Counselling
• Enhanced student discounts.
• Discount packages valid for 60 days.
• Therapy with the same Counsellor.
• Direct access to your assigned Counsellor.
• Out-of-hours Admin support
• Flexible sessions, available worldwide.
• Access therapy from work, college, university, abroad or from home.
• If you travel you still have access.
• 45 minute IM, VoIP and Telephone sessions.
• Use your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
• Free Self-Help Books and Articles.
• We incur calling charges.
• Read our Reviews and Testimonials.
Before making a purchase you can read more about each service. We provide:
Please return to this page to make your payments and receive your enhanced student discount.
Follow 3 quick steps to receive Counselling:
1. Select your service.
2. Pay for your session
3. Email us.
All payments for Student Counselling are made via the free and secure payment method PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. Online and telephone bank transfers are also welcome.
We also accept online/telephone banking payments. Contact us for details.
How many Student Counselling sessions should I book?
According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years.
Most of our new student clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 Counselling sessions and save up to £60 off.
All student session bundles are valid for 60 days.