Top 20 Tips to Increase your Energy
1. Schedule time for your leisure so you have an emotional outlet.
2. Listen to music that stirs your soul.
3. Be acutely aware of staying in the moment.
4. Increase your iron intake because iron deficiency can cause chronic fatigue.
5. Move your body - dance, run, stretch, walk, aim to exercise for 20-30 minutes a day.
6. Help someone...expecting nothing in return.
7. Eat rich bio-energetic foods.
8. Get regular fresh air.
9. Pray, meditate, use affirmations or relaxation techniques.
10. Live with purpose - follow your heart's desires.
11. Drink plenty of water.
12. Keep your house and workspace clean and clutter-free.
13. Spend time doing the healthy things that you love.
14. Avoid or reduce alcohol, sugar and white flour.
15. Spend time in open, nature-rich environments.
16. Sleep according to the sun, sleep hormones are linked to light exposure, so you will sleep better when the sun is down.
17. Have something to look forward to, this is a great motivator.
18. Find an outlet for your feelings so they do not drain your emotional energy.
19. Show compassion to others but do not forget to extend that to yourself.
20. Tell someone you love them and hug them tight!