VoIP Skype Counselling brings the personal voice into therapy sessions which can be helpful in building a trusting Counselling relationship. The service allows you to address any crisis, past or current and your concerns about the future. If there's anything that's affecting you it's worth exploring. OCS Counsellors can assist you to manage your situation and work on changing how you see it and how you deal with it.
VoIP (Voice over the Internet Protocol) is the technology used to transmit voice communication over the internet. The VoIP Skype Counselling and Coaching service is similar to Telephone Counselling, the difference is that calls are conducted via the internet using online messengers, such as Skype to facilitate voice chat. All calls are free wherever you are in the world.
VoIP Skype Counselling and Coaching
- Is available worldwide throughout the 7 day week
- Allows you to talk openly via online voice chat, you express yourself verbally rather than through written word.
- You hear the voice of your Online Counsellor; this can be very calming in times of distress.
- You do not have to type.
- Access this service from the comfort of your own home.
- There are no calling charges; this is particularly beneficial to our overseas clients.
- You have the option to remain anonymous.
- You may be housebound for some reason due to disability, or maybe you are caring for small children/elderly parents, and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- If you travel you will still have access to the service.
- Allows Expatriates to have access to English speaking Counsellors while overseas
To access the VoIP Skype Counselling service you'll need a microphone and speakers, both of which can be built into your computer/tablet or external. Some mobile devices can be used for VoIP Skype Counselling. You'll need to have a messenger ID and use of the internet. The quality of calls can be equally as good as the telephone, the added bonus is there are absolutely no calling charges. Skype is a free international VoIP provider; it provides instant messaging, video calling and voice calls over the internet. It's very popular, works extremely well and it's also encrypted.
Follow 3 quick steps to receive VoIP Skype Counselling
1. Select the amount of sessions
2. Pay for your session - via Paypal, debit, credit card or pre-arranged bank transfer.
3. Email us (your preferred session time or date, including your Skype ID). Your session date/time will be confirmed via email, you will then have your VoIP session with your Therapist.
All Payments for VoIP Counselling are made via the free and secure payment method Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your payment as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept online/telephone bank transfers.
VoIP Skype Counselling fees and instructions
- For VoIP Skype Counselling or Coaching please choose whether you would like a single or package service
- Simply click on the button and make your payment or contact us to make an online or telephone bank transfer.
- Then within 3 days email us brief details about what you wish to talk about in your session, specifying whether you require Counselling or Coaching. It would be helpful if you would include your Skype ID and preferred time or date for your session.
- If your preferred slot is available you will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm, the time to meet online, or alternative availability will be provided for you to select from. We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story. VoIP Skype Counselling sessions are 50 minutes long.
How many sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 sessions and save 10%.
We also accept online/telephone bank payments. Contact us for details.
1 VoIP session £55
3 VoIP sessions £157 (save 5%)
6 VoIP sessions £297 (save 10%)
9 VoIP sessions £421 (save 15%)
12 VoIP sessions £528 (saving 20%)