Update - We will be closed from 23rd December to January 1st. Normal services will resume on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. Enjoy your holiday, we thank you for choosing OCS to support you!
Telephone Counselling and Coaching provides you with a comfortable environment where you can offload while receiving therapeutic support and encouragement. We understand that some clients do not have regular access to the internet or simply prefer to talk to a professional that they can trust. Telephone Counselling is well suited for that.
The Online Counselling Service offers you a safe atmosphere where you can speak openly to caring and compassionate Telephone Counsellors without fear of criticism or judgement. Worldwide counselling is provided for a wide range of issues. You'll receive personalised support that's not only affordable but comforting too. A discreet, convenient service!
Telephone Counselling and Coaching:
- Is available worldwide throughout the 7 day week
- You can access the service from anywhere, as long as you have a land line or mobile/cellular phone.
- Allows you to talk openly. You can share, ask, vent, receive fresh insight and be listened to.
- You hear the voice of your Telephone Counsellor; this can be very calming in times of distress.
- You have the option to remain anonymous.
- You may be housebound for some reason due to disability, or maybe you are caring for small children/elderly parents, and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- It can be less intimidating than face to face counselling and there is no stigma attached.
- If you travel you will still have access to the telephone counselling service.
- Allows Expatriates to have access to English speaking Counsellors while overseas
Confidentiality is an integral part of our telephone counselling service.
- All telephone counselling calls remain strictly confidential.
- Your telephone number will never be shared with anyone.
- You will never be contacted by phone at any time other than for pre-arranged telephone counselling sessions.
Follow 3 quick steps to receive Telephone Counselling
1. Select the amount of sessions
2. Pay for your session - via Paypal, debit, credit card or pre-arranged bank transfer.
3. Email us (let us know your preferred session time or date, including your contact number if you wish to receive a call). Your session date/time will be confirmed via email, you will then have your counselling session with your Therapist.
All Payments for Telephone Counselling are made via the free and secure payment method Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your payment as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept online/telephone bank transfer.
Telephone Counselling fees and instructions
- For Telephone Counselling or Coaching services please choose whether you would like a single or package service. If you are overseas you may wish to have Skype VoIP Counselling instead as all international calling is free.
- Simply click on the button and make your payment or contact us to make an online/bank transfer.
- Then within 3 days email us brief details about what you feel you wish to talk about in your session. Please specify whether you require Telephone Counselling or Coaching. It would be helpful if you would include your availability and the telephone number you wish to be contacted on to receive your telephone counselling session, or an approximate time that you would like to call us.
- If your preferred slot is available you will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm, the time or date for the call, or alternative availability will be provided for you to select from. We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Telephone Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story. Telephone Counselling and Coaching sessions are 50 minutes long.
How many Telephone Counselling sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Telephone Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 Telephone Counselling sessions and save 10%
We also accept online/telephone bank payments. Contact us for details.
1 Telephone counselling session £55
3 Telephone counselling sessions £157 (save 5%)
6 Telephone counselling sessions £297 (save 10%)
9 Telephone counselling sessions £421 (save 15%)
12 Telephone counselling sessions £528 (saving 20%)