The Internet is evolving daily, with respect to technology and its impact on various disciplines. It is rapidly becoming the main resource for Therapy and Personal Development Life Coaching services.
Online Therapy consists of the Online Therapist conducting counselling sessions with the client via the internet. Online Therapy can be accessed via Email Therapy, Instant Chat Messenger Therapy, Webcam and VoIP Therapy (voice chat over the internet, eg. Skype). Many people worldwide find online therapy and coaching, as well as Telephone Therapy, to be an ideal way to discuss life's challenges, personal concerns and emotional problems. It allows you to access appropriate Therapy without the inconvenience of travelling to where your Therapist is located.
Unlike face to face consultations, Online Therapy is much more affordable, it is also less daunting. You can receive Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching as an anonymous client. There is no long waiting time, all online therapy sessions can take place after booking, it is very convenient and you have the added benefit of communicating with your Online Therapist from the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of Online Therapy:
- It's available worldwide throughout the 7 day week
- You can have your online therapy session soon after booking.
- Sessions are more affordable than Face to Face therapy.
- You can type a question or comment and receive a response straight away.
- You can save a copy of your chat session/email and re-read it carefully to think about the issues that you covered
- It is beneficial to couples, families and groups. (via group Instant chat)
- It can be accessed from home, work, or even while travelling.
- You have the option to remain anonymous.
- You may be housebound for some reason due to disability, or you may be caring for small children/elderly parents, and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- If you relocate or travel you will still have access to the service.
A lot of research has gone into the effectiveness of Online Therapy and Counselling. Studies have proven the positive effects, online therapy can be a healthy way of coping with difficult and distressing life situations. Most people will experience a feeling of relief very early on during the online therapy and counselling process.
Having the opportunity to express thoughts and feelings in a non judgmental, supportive atmosphere is most beneficial. A longer course of Online Therapy and Counselling enables the client and Online Therapist to look at deeper issues. Which will eventually bring about a greater awareness of self for the client, as well as the enhanced ability to face life's challenges.
If you are interested in receiving therapeutic support from professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists we invite you to book an online therapy or telephone therapy session, we are here to help!