Instant Chat Counselling can be very helpful, communicating with an Online Counsellor can be a tremendous support system during difficult times. This online feature is an excellent resource for instant feedback which can be very comforting for clients.
Instant Chat Counselling allows the client and counsellor to interact and respond back and forth via text messenger. Sessions take place in 'real time' communication via the internet, at a pre-arranged time, using instant chat messenger also known as IM. With reflection, you can gain a clearer understanding of your feelings and actions. You'll then be able to make changes that'll open up new opportunities to a more distinct way of thinking which will result in a better quality of life.
Instant Chat Counselling and Coaching
- Is available worldwide, throughout the 7 day week.
- You can type a question or comment and receive a response straight away.
- You can save a copy of your chat session to read and carefully think about the issues that you covered
- Can suit you if your prefer not speak as in a face to face or telephone session
- Can be accessed from home, work, or overseas.
- You only need internet connection and an Instant messenger I.D to have a session.
- You have the option to remain anonymous.
- You may be housebound for some reason due to disability, or you may be caring for small children/elderly parents, and have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- You have the choice of using your PC, laptop, mobile phone, handheld device – ipad, tablet for your session
- If you travel you will still have access to the service.
- Allows Expatriates to have access to English speaking Counsellors while overseas
To use the Instant Chat Counselling service you'll need a valid Messenger I.D. The Online Counselling Service aims to make your Counselling experience as comfortable as possible. We make it a point to chat with you via online instant messengers that you are familiar with, which include Google Talk and Skype. Sessions are secure using additional software that encrypts and authenticates messages.
Follow 3 quick steps to receive Counselling
1. Select the amount of sessions
2. Pay for your session - via Paypal, debit, credit card or pre-arranged bank transfer.
3. Email us (your preferred session time or date, including your messenger ID). Your time or session date will be confirmed via email, you can then meet your Therapist online for your Instant Chat.
All Payments for Instant Chat Counselling are made via the free and secure payment method Paypal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make your payment as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept online and telephone bank transfers.
Instant Chat Counselling fees and instructions
- For Instant Chat Counselling services, please choose whether you would like a single or package service.
- Simply click on the button and make your payment or contact us to make and online/telephone bank transfer.
- Then within 3 days email us brief details about what you feel you wish to chat about in your session. Please specify whether you require Counselling or Coaching. It would be helpful if you would include your Google talk or Skype messenger ID so you can be added to your Therapist's contact list, please also inform us of the preferred time/date for your Instant chat session.
- If your preferred slot is available you will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm, the time to chat online, or alternative availability will be provided for you to select from. We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story. Instant chat counselling sessions are 50 minutes long.
How many Instant Chat sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 sessions and save 10%.
1 Instant chat session £40
3 Instant chat sessions £114 (save 5%)
6 Instant chat sessions £216 (save 10%)
9 Instant chat sessions £306 (save 15%)
12 Instant chat sessions for £384 (saving 20%)