As a member or employee you may be entitled to Telephone Counselling which is paid for by your organisation, company, work place or charity. The aim is to help employees and members to deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health and well-being. This added support can be of great help in times of distress. It can also be of valuable assistance to organisations who wish to improve the quality of life of their members. If you're interested in offering online or telephone therapy to your members/employees feel free to contact us.
Telephone Counselling provides you with a comfortable environment where you can offload while receiving therapeutic support and encouragement. It is important to connect with professionals that you can trust. The Online Counselling Service offers a safe atmosphere where you can speak openly without fear of criticism or judgement. Our caring and compassionate Telephone Counsellors provide worldwide therapy for a wide range of issues. You'll receive personalised sessions that are not only comforting but discreet and convenient too.
OCS Telephone Counselling:
- You can access the service from anywhere using a land line or mobile phone.
- Allows you to talk openly. Ask, vent, receive fresh insight and be listened to.
- You hear the voice of your Telephone Counsellor; this can be very calming in times of distress.
- You may be housebound due to disability, caring for small children/elderly parents or have no support system to enable you to spend time away from home.
- It can be less intimidating than face to face counselling and there is no stigma attached.
- If you travel you still have access to the service.
- Save - we incur calling costs and phone you!
Confidentiality is an integral part of our telephone counselling service.
- All calls remain strictly confidential.
- Your telephone number will not be shared with anyone.
- You will never be contacted by phone at any time other than for pre-arranged counselling sessions.
*Please note, your counselling information will not be shared with your employer, charity or organisation other than payment requests/receipts and confirmation that your counselling sessions are taking place with OCS. Details about what is discussed in your sessions remain confidential between you and your Counsellor. Your privacy is important to us!
Telephone Counselling fees and instructions:
To use this service you need an OCS reference code from your employer, organisation, company or charity. Unique reference codes are provided to organisations that we have made an arrangement with.
1. Make a request for Counselling from your employer, organisation or charity. Ask them to make payment on your behalf. They can use the Paypal buttons below or make an arrangement with us to use online/telephone banking or BACS.
*If you're making the payment yourself and will be reimbursed you can make a selection from the payment buttons below.
2. You will be provided with an OCS reference code.
*You may have read in the media that the older Hotmail and Yahoo accounts do at times have issues receiving/sending email. You may wish to use or sign up for the more stable and secure Gmail.
*If you prefer not to share your telephone number you can still have sessions via the internet. Calls can be made securely, for free, via Skype VoIP (voice calls). Please provide your Skype ID in place of your telephone number if you opt for this.
4. You will receive a welcome email from your assigned Counsellor. (Ensure that you check your spam/trash folder for a reply).
You and your Counsellor may exchange further information via email and arrange your initial session date/time. If your pre-requested slot is available it will be confirmed or alternative availability will be provided for you to choose from.
5. You will then have your pre-arranged session with your Counsellor at the agreed time/date.
*We believe in strengthening the Counselling bond, you will be supported by the same Telephone Counsellor throughout your time with us. This will also save you from having to repeat your story. Telephone Counselling sessions are 50 minutes long.
How many Telephone Counselling sessions should I book? - According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Telephone Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 Telephone Counselling sessions.
All Payments for Telephone Counselling are made via the free and secure payment method Paypal. A Paypal account is not required to make payments as all major debit and credit cards are accepted. Simply make your selection, click the payment button and follow the prompts. After your payment is complete you will receive an email notification and receipt from Paypal.
*Companies, organisations and charities wishing to make payment via online and telephone banking or BACS can contact us to arrange this.
A single telephone counselling session is £50
2 Telephone sessions £95 (Save £5)
3 Telephone sessions £130 (Save £20)
6 Telephone sessions £250 (Save £50)